1. Anatidaephobia is the fear that someone in the world there is a duck watching you.
2. If you chew gum while peeling onions it will prevent you from crying.
3. The only food that doesn’t spoil ever is honey.
4. If snakes are born with two heads they fight each other for food.
5. Coco-cola can help you if you have been sting by a jellyfish.
6. Coco-cola was invented by a pharmacist in order to help with your headaches.
7. Sharks’ bodies weigh more than the sea, which is why they have to keep moving all the time.
8. People forget 90 % of their dreams.
9. People die from bee stings more than they do from shark attacks.
10. 90 % of shark attacks that take place happen to men.
11. If you kiss someone it is more sanitary than shaking hands with them.
12. In Norway they once knighted a penguin.
13. Blind people naturally smile even though they have never actually seen someone smile before.
14. Turtles are able to breathe through their butt.
15. Butterflies taste things with their feet.
17. Even if you don’t know someone in your dream it is someone that you have seen before.
18. At the end of Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire the credits say “No dragons were harmed in the making of this movie.”